“What we do makes a difference in people’s lives and helps deliver peace of mind with asset protection and risk mitigation.”
Position: Austin Territory Account Manager
SentriForce is currently hiring for the Austin Territory Account Manager (TAM) position in the Austin construction market.
SentriForce is a fast-growing managed video surveillance company based in Houston, TX. We specialize in live video monitoring of construction sites, apartment communities, homeowner associations, and commercial properties, using our in-house monitoring centers and best in class mobile video surveillance systems. Check out our website to learn more.
Austin Territory Account Manager’s Role – Job Description
This is an outside sales position where you will visit construction sites, talk to construction superintendents and project managers, review sites for risks, vulnerabilities and general site activity, and collaborate with customers on solutions for their most pressing risk mitigation and project protection needs.
In the Austin Territory Account Manager’s position, it is your job to:
· Build trusting relationships with your customers and your teammates
· Develop new business with new and existing customers
· Present solutions for asset protection and risk mitigations
· Collaborate with customers and SentriForce operations team members on solutions
· Report results and market indicators to sales management
· Work autonomously and proactively
· Follow up, follow up, and then follow up some more
Qualities of a Austin Territory Account Manager
We are looking to hire passionate people who genuinely care about protecting and securing our clients’ projects to manage accounts in the Austin construction market. If you are right for this job, you:
• Are observant and inquisitive; you regularly identify problems and opportunities to improve.
• Take ownership; you hold your-self accountable and recognize that you are in charge of your own success.
• Are committed; you have a drive to succeed; you put forth effort, are tenacious, and do not give up at the first obstacle.
• Are entrepreneurial; you regularly identify and create new opportunities and have a creative problem-solving mindset.
• Communicate effectively; you listen first, talk straight, write well, and speak with confidence and credibility.
Qualifications for the Austin Territory Account Manager’s Position
Our most successful people come from construction, law enforcement, retail and hospitality industries, and have a knack for relating well to others. You should have:
· 1 – 3 years prior sales experience in a service-oriented industry
· A clean driving record
· Reliable transportation
· The ability to pass a background check and a drug screen
A college degree is preferred but not required. Your experience and personal attributes are more important to us.
Benefits we offer for Austin Territory Account Managers
· Product and sales training
· Generous base and commission
· Holidays and paid time off
· A culture of teamwork and collaboration
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Generous auto allowance
If this position sounds right for you, respond with your resume and a short paragraph explaining why you are fit for the Austin Territory Account Manager position, then come prepared to tell us the story of you and your experience. We would love to get to know you and tell you more about SentriForce.
Salary + Commission: $35,000/yr - $80,000/yr