$45,000 Annually (plus commission)
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
SentriForce is a leading provider of video security and surveillance services in the DFW Construction market. Our fast growth in DFW brings an exciting opportunity to join our company as a Territory Account Manager. The territory that we are hiring for is the East by North East portion of DFW which includes Garland, Mesquite, Kaufman, Terrell, Rockwall and Royce City.
About the Role:
As a SentriForce Territory Account Manager you will be responsible for presenting and selling our products and services to construction projects within your territory. Jobsites are an ever changing landscape and their security needs require frequent reassessments. You will be responsible not only for the initial sale but also the follow up sales and consulting as the project progresses.
In this role, you will:
· Build trusting relationships with your customers and your teammates
· Develop business with new and existing customers
· Collaborate with customers and SentriForce operations team members on solutions
· Report results and market indicators to sales management
· Work autonomously and proactively
· Follow up, follow up, and then follow up some more
The secret to our company's success lies in our team members. Our commitment to exceeding our customer expectations is found throughout our organization. As an ambassador of our company you will be equipped for success and provided the tools and training to guarantee results. Our best TAMs all share one thing in common, a relentless desire to grow professionally and motivation to be the best at what they do.
Do the statements below describe you? If they do, then we want to hear from you!
• Are observant and inquisitive; you regularly identify problems and opportunities to improve.
• Take ownership; you hold your-self accountable and recognize that you are in charge of your own success.
• Are committed; you have a drive to succeed; you put forth effort, are tenacious, and do not give up at the first obstacle.
• Are entrepreneurial; you regularly identify and create new opportunities and have a creative problem-solving mindset.
• Communicate effectively; you listen first, talk straight, write well, and speak with confidence and credibility.
Our requirements for this position are very simple and straight forward. Your experience is not as important as your desire and ability to learn new skills. This is a position for someone who is a people person. Whether you have 5 years of outside sales experience or no outside sales experience, we believe that the right person can find great success with our hands on training and sales mentorship program.
There are a few requirements
· Prior experience in a service-oriented industry is strongly encouraged
· A clean driving record is a must, we cannot employ you if your driving record is not clean
· Reliable transportation is a must
· The ability to pass a background check and a drug screen is a must, both pre-employment and randomly during employment
A college degree is preferred but not required. Your experience and personal attributes are more important to us.
You are applying for an outside sales position. If making money isn't important to you, please do not apply! If you want to succeed and be in control of your income then we want to hear from you!
We believe in investing in the right team member. This position includes a base salary, an automotive allowance, a generous commission structure and a full benefits package. You will be responsible for managing the existing customer locations in this territory as well as prospecting new customers in this territory. You will not be starting from scratch, we will be trusting you with our established clients and you will have your first win within your first 30 days!
Below are the details of the position compensation.
· Base salary of $45,000
· A $300 per month auto allowance
· A simple commission structure that incentivizes account management, not just new account creation
· You have the ability to earn
Your First 30 Days
The first month as a SentriForce Construction TAM is a very exciting time! You will go through a two week onboarding and training program at our office in Houston. During that period you will learn from our amazing team what makes SentriForce the best in the industry. We want to prepare you for the success we know you will achieve. From the field to the classroom you will return to DFW fired up and ready to win!
Following the Houston training you will meet the rest of the DFW team and your Branch Sales Manager who will invest one on one time with you. Your BSM will continue your training and will accompany on your first customer visits. Their success depends on your success and they will fully invest in you. Your sales manager works for you and they will stop at nothing to help you succeed!
By your 30th day you will have sold services to the existing accounts in your territory and begun prospecting new business within that territory.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to the SentriForce Team!