SentriForce is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist for our Houston corporate office.
$50,000 to $60,000 Annually
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
SentriForce is a fast-growing managed video surveillance company based in Houston, TX. We specialize in live video monitoring of construction sites, multifamily, commercial, and retail sites using our in-house monitoring centers and best in class mobile video surveillance systems. Check out our website to learn more.
About the Role:
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Specialist is responsible for the start to finish recruiting process for all SentriForce open positions, as well as ensure a positive new-hire experience through onboarding processes. As the TA Specialist you will be challenged to creatively source candidates, build a talent pipeline, and improve and implement processes and tools to help SentriForce effectively build and retain a high-performing workforce. This is an entry-level position that will provide the right candidate with a tremendous opportunity to grow with the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult with leaders and hiring managers on position descriptions, requisition creation, compensation, and sourcing strategies.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Continuously develop networks/partnerships to actively build database/pipeline.
- Communicate and effectively “sell” an organization’s value proposition.
- Recruit and perform talent acquisition activities such as resume & phone screens, candidate interviews, recommend final selection of applicants and close qualified candidates.
- Coordinate pre-employment testing, background & references screenings.
- Place and update all job postings in various outlets including internet/intranet sites, college job boards, social media, community boards and staffing partners.
- Represent the company at recruiting events (i.e., college job fairs), providing company/job information and interviewing applicants.
- Give presentations at colleges, attend student group meetings, and increase college awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
- Create offer letters, track applicant activities and documentation, create recruiting reports and metrics, and other staffing administration functions as needed.
- Conduct new employee onboarding, ensuring process is engaging and that processes are followed and accurate.
- Respond timely to internal and external applicant situations, and applicant requests as required.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Regularly required to verbally communicate, listen and give presentations as needed.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel and applicants.
- Working Environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various recruiting techniques, and experience in online and social media recruiting.
- BA in human resource management or business administration
- Two years of human resources, talent acquisition and interviewing experience.
- Expertise in staffing principles, laws, and procedures and a solid working knowledge of recruitment/employment programs.
- Excellent oral/written communication, marketing, presentation, interviewing and interpersonal skills.
- Advance computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), internet, and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Excellent customer service, negotiation skills and ability to interact with employees at all levels throughout the company.
- Self-starter with excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic and sense of integrity, trustworthiness, and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Creative in brainstorming and proposing new ideas and solutions to existing problems.
- Willing and able to travel occasionally, including overnight travel.
Preferred qualifications: Experience in the security or service industry
What we offer:
- Health insurance
- Generous compensation
- Holidays and paid time off
- A culture of teamwork and collaboration
If this job sounds right for you, respond with your resume and a short paragraph explaining why, then come prepared to tell us the story of you and your experience. We would love to get to know you and tell you more about SentriForce.
SentriForce is a fast-growing managed video surveillance company based in Houston, TX. We specialize in live video monitoring of construction sites and other verticals using our in-house monitoring centers and best in class mobile video surveillance systems. Check out our website to learn more.