A unidentified pickup truck with a flatbed drives onto monitored property at 4:00 AM on a Saturday, during a time frame that our client doesn’t expect anyone to be present or working.
The client was quickly contacted, notified and confirmed that no one should be on his construction site at that time.
The SentriForce Central Station dispatcher engaged the audible alarms and strobe lights and the suspect vehicle was observed driving off of the property empty handed.
What are some of the benefits of video surveillance and live monitoring by SentriForce?
- SentriForce video surveillance units can be rapidly deployed at your construction site to have an immediate impact on the reduction of loss of materials.
- SentriForce live monitoring can reduce crime by engaging sirens and dispatching local law enforcement depending on the activity.
- Your site is monitored by a Texas based staff of trained professionals when you can’t be there.
- Video evidence provides an unfiltered account of what happened.
- With video surveillance and live monitoring, you can sleep easier at night with peace of mind.
For more information about video surveillance and live video monitoring services for your construction site, contact SentriForce. Combining industry leading technology with our Texas-based and owned monitoring facility to help you and your team reduce loss and mitigate risk.