When the sun sets and your construction site is unmanned, your risk exposure goes up.
Your construction materials and equipment are at risk of being stolen, your assets are at risk of being damaged, and your wallet and budget are open for cost-over runs, resulting in lost profits.
Every night, an unmonitored construction site is being trespassed.
Every construction site will do better having a security system in place with active deterrence and intervention.
Without security safety measure in place, time and materials is lost and deadlines must be pushed back.
Our construction site security camera solutions are monitored by Texas-based licensed personnel, to actively deter and intervene when your site is in danger of theft and vandalism.
• SentriForce provides live video monitoring surveillance services
• Affordable monthly cost
• Rapid unit deployment
• High-speed internet, remote login, and video storage included
• Video footage review, retrieval, and incident management included
• Texas based in-house monitoring included, with nights, weekends and major holidays at no additional charge
• Visual and audible deterrents are manually triggered by security monitoring personnel when suspicious activity occurs
• Health monitoring and maintenance included
• All solutions available with 110V or solar power options
• Warning signage included
For more information about video surveillance and live video monitoring services for your construction site, contact SentriForce. Combining industry leading technology with our Texas-based and owned monitoring facility to help you and your team reduce loss and mitigate risk.